The worst house has a haircut

Taking on the Worst House in Spain is no small task and, in traditional style, we're doing it with hardly any money. However for the moment it's all about the elbow grease.


 Fortunately the Worst House is rewarding our efforts and we now have a driveway and can not only see the whole garden but can also walk around it. After two enormous skips and about a million trips to the dump with a full trailer, there is a huge improvement upon last week's pictures:









Comments

  1. What hard work you have been doing, and to think I was sweating just cutting my grass yesterday.
    I know I lent a helping hand before but if I had been there this time I think I would have settled for the child minding ;-)
    But it is looking good. Keep going like this and you'll be in by Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh we'll be in by Christmas - not sure which Christmas though!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment